Friday, June 27, 2014

Brazil Butt Lift

Of course everything about your body changes while you are pregnant, but every pregnancy and the time after pregnancy my butt gets F.L.A.T! It was definitely a Brazil Butt Lift kind of day for my workout.  I have been working out throughout my pregnancy but I have not been following one program to a t.  Since I am exercising to be healthy and stay active rather than to see results I have been bouncing around to what I feel like for that day.  I have been doing some days of the 21 Day Fix but really just whatever I am in the mood for or what I feel is exceptionally deflated that day lol.  I love the High and Tight video of the Brazil Butt Lift because it is not that long of a video and I can totally feel it working all angles of my butt!
 Brazil Butt Lift


No comments:

Post a Comment