Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Why "Make Fitness Happen"

I wanted to explain why I chose "Make Fitness Happen" for my blog and coaching.  One of my favorite quotes of all time is by Michael Jordan; " Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen."

This quote really speaks to me about the difference in how people live their lives.  There are so many people living stagnant just dreaming of a different life without taking any action towards it.  My husband and I are the type of people who like to take matters into our own hands no matter what it is.  We believe that if you want something whether it be a tangible item, health, weight loss, ect that it is 100% up to you to make it happen.  No else is going to do it for you.  It is not always fun, but it is empowering to take control over your own actions and create the life you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment